SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 50 / 22 / (6952198 - 6952252)

6952198. Twenty-something and Paleo | Navigating fitness and nutrition on the frugal budget and fickle lifestyle of a twenty-something year old.
Navigating fitness and nutrition on the frugal budget and fickle lifestyle of a twenty-something year old. Paleo Brands and Products. September 20, 2013. In honor of my first tailgate of the season, and the farmers market fresh produce coming on strong, i present you with the easiest and probably most delicious item you can bring to a football party (excluding cheap beer – but that’s not clean). 2-3 heads of fresh broccoli. 1 lb unadulterated bacon. 1/2 cup slivered almonds or sunflower seeds. Pour the b...
twentysomethingandpaleo.wordpress.com
6952199. 20-Something and Pissed
Sunday, 23 May 2010. My 2p about the Malawi couple. Note: This topic has already been covered in far better detail than I at http:/ skipthemakeup.blogspot.com/2010/05/marriage-in-malawi-gay-issue.html. I'm putting this up in the hope of making more people aware of the more worrying aspects of this case.). It's that it is actually a straight relationship. If anybody does read this blog, send a message to every online publication you can. Spread the word of how the persecution of this couple cuts even ...
twentysomethingandpissed.blogspot.com
6952200. Twenty-Something and Still Reading YA
Tuesday, April 17, 2012. Review of Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. Release date: April 24, 2012. Interest: debut author, Edgar Allen Poe. Source: Goodreads First Reads program/contest. 160; I won! 160; Okay, this is the first ARC I’ve ever gotten besides in a book tour.  It was very exciting for me. Rating: * * 4 stars. Summary from Goodreads.com. Everything is in ruins. So what does Araby Worth have to live for? I didn't know what to expect when I picked up this book. I have since learne...
twentysomethingandreadingya.blogspot.com
6952201. Mommy Runs for Food | I sure love staying fit and healthy...but I mostly just love food
Breakfast & Brunch. Lunch & Dinner. Soups & Salads. Sweets & Treats. Mommy Runs for Food. I sure love staying fit and healthy…but I mostly just love food. What I Ate Wednesday. A Working Mom and Her Pancakes. May 15, 2015. I’m not going to lie to y’all – I have been BUSY! But since I’m being honest, I can say that I kind of love it! Being back to work has been an adjustment, of course, but I think we’re finally…… Continue Reading →. Chocolate and peanut butter. Pesto Chicken & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers.
twentysomethingandstarving.com
6952202. Twenty-Something and Starving | an American girl's quest for world cuisine
Caution: The Contents of This Page are Extremely Tasty! Fellow Foodies to Take A Bite Of. Who is Twenty-Something & Starving? Hello my dear readers! Saved up enough to make this blog what I really want it to be! You can find my NEW. February 16, 2010 at 10:06 pm. So this last weekend, Johnny and I packed all of our laundry into my car and drove out to his parents house in PA. It’s always so nice to spend time out there with them and Melinda and Ralf. Heh. Ralf. Actually, I cooked several things. 1 (20 oz...
twentysomethingandstarving.wordpress.com
6952203. twenty something + sunny
It was a particularly stressful day for my 14-year-old self. 2006. I remember lounging in my mom’s bathtub with a wine glass of iced tea, green tea bath salts (not that kind), lit candles, and a young Taylor Swift’s Teardrops on my Guitar. I wonder if he knows he’s all I think about at night…. I mused. Taylor grew up near my Pennsylvania home, and I immediately felt a connection to her. Then came 2008’s Forever and Always. Do greater things than date the boy on the football teeeaaaam. The album begins wi...
twentysomethingandsunny.com
6952204. twentysomethinganecdotes
When your coworkers suck. My coworkers are, overall, pretty awesome people to work with. They answer e-mails, show up to meetings, and are helpful when you’re in a pinch. Some of them have a sense of humour and are great to trade laughs with. The truth is, I don’t care if you’re cool to work with. Sure, it’s a definite bonus, but it isn’t the only criteria I have. You need to actually do your work in order to be in my good books. I have a low bullshit tolerance. One of my coworkers, while. She doesn&#821...
twentysomethinganecdotes.wordpress.com
6952205. Twenty Something
Tuesday, September 27, 2011. How to Make Homemade Laundry Detergent. I talk a lot about making my own cleaners here. There are a lot of reasons to make your own cleaners, but in today's economy, I think the strongest persuasion is the price. One of my new favorite cleaners is a DIY natural laundry soap that I found browsing Pintrest. You'll only need three. Ingredients to make this laundry detergent:. Fels Naptha Soap (or any other mild soap). Washing Soda-I use Arm and Hammer. Once you've got it mixed w...
twentysomethingangie.blogspot.com
6952206. 20-Something Angst | The diary ramblings of a 20-something living in New York city.
The diary ramblings of a 20-something living in New York city. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com.
twentysomethingangst.wordpress.com
6952207. twenty something
Wednesday, March 25, 2015. Death shall not destory my comfort. There is lots of it, lots to share. And now of course I feel like I should say something about my funeral. For the record, there are things that I want when I die and since I am in no way afraid of death or find it odd to talk about, here are my demands:. Yesterday i confessed to a boy that i could wear. A different dress every sunday for a year. My closet is one of my prized possessions. That i have been building for 10 years. So I started t...
twentysomethingatbyu.blogspot.com
6952208. Twenty Something Beauty
This week I am officially moving over to my new website - www.rachelcarabell.com. I am so excited to have a new space that better reflects my new writing style and interests. Hence why it's been so quiet around here the last month! My new site is an updated reflections of me, so you'll still get everything that goes on here, and a bit more besides. I'd LOVE if you popped over and gave me your feedback. The Perfect One Wash Wonder Eyeshadows That Will Streamline Your Routine. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom).
twentysomethingbeauty.com
6952209. twentysomething
Saturday, March 6, 2010. This is my best picture. The plot was great, action scenes were great. I think this movie would have easily won Best Picture last year. This movie is a definite must see. Monday, March 1, 2010. Tuesday, January 5, 2010. Monday, December 28, 2009. Top Ten Movies of the 2000s. Rolling Stone published the best 10 movies of the decade so I am going to copy them and put out my list. What is yours? 1 The Departed (Best Picture 2006). 2 A Beautiful Mind (Best Picture 2001). Up in the Air.
twentysomethingblg.blogspot.com
6952210. Twenty-something
My name is Mouth. I'm a twenty-something living in one of the smallest "big cities" in the U.S. I work for a Really Big Financial Company (RBFG). I'm decidedly conservative, but not Republican. I have no children, several pets, and am in a long-term relationship. I'm just like you. or your kids. or your neighbor. Don't think so? I bet you'd be surprised. Thursday, August 23, 2007. Red and Yellow, Black and White. According to my employer, the EEOC. Reminder all associates are required to re-identify both.
twentysomethingblog.blogspot.com
6952211. Welcome twentysomethingblog.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
twentysomethingblog.com
6952212. Lifestyle blogger located in sunny Southern California.
twentysomethingblvd.com
6952213. stop making titles | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. March 28, 2011. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! The Twenty Ten Theme. Blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme. Follow “stop making titles”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
twentysomethingbore.wordpress.com
6952214. twenty something bows
Tip of the Week. Thursday, May 16, 2013. Linens and Loo Roundup. I was so pleased that Jen from iHeartOrganizing featured my linen closet on her Linens and Loo Roundup. This month. I was scrolling through the blog a few days after she did the post and read, "Ashlee" and thought well that's funny someone else spells my name the way I do, only to find this. Then I thought, wait a minute that Ashlee is ME, I'm Ashlee and that's my closet! Wednesday, May 15, 2013. My Not Quite Spring Mantel. Next I cut a ste...
twentysomethingbows.blogspot.com
6952215. Twentysomething Brooklyn | the terrible twenties
Another Year. Still Twentysomething. Asymp; Leave a comment. Well, hello there, 2014. While most of you committed yourself to an endless list of new years resolutions, inevitably breaking them in the next few weeks, I have spent the beginning of this year contemplating survival. For us twenty-something year olds, 2014, like 2013, will be about survival. Blog at WordPress.com. Follow “Twentysomething Brooklyn ”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com.
twentysomethingbrooklyn.com
6952216. Twenty Something Burnouts | 1 Guy, 1 Girl, 6 months… a LOT of countries
1 Guy, 1 Girl, 6 months… a LOT of countries. We Are Moving To LA! Crikey, ok. Where to start? I guess the beginning would be a good place and trust me the beginning is really. Recently. Before we went travelling I worked for a great visual effects company setting up their social media and digital marketing. This job took me out to their West Coast office (I blogged at the time about it here. The end of our trip saw us back in… LA! And as you probably remember; we rather left our hearts there. I’ll ...
twentysomethingburnouts.com
6952217. The Twenty-Something Cafe | Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. Unicorns, Poetry & Rainbows: The Millennial Plan for Success. November 8, 2013. I majored in English not the helpful, Bachelor of Science kind, but the useless Bachelor of Arts kind. If you are from my generation, you are likely groaning and getting some palm-to-head exercise in for the day. You’re welcome. Happy to help. Despite the fact that we are. Contrary to what our teachers told us, education does not necessarily equal employment anymore. Cheers to you, fellow dreamers!
twentysomethingcafe.com
6952218. 20 Something Young Adult Ministry
20 Something Young Adult Ministry. 20 Something Young Adult Ministry is a ministry of Crusade Christian Faith Center in Inglewood, California. We are pastored by Bishop Virgil Patterson. Our mission is to evangelize, provide fellowship, and relevant discipleship for young adults. For more information call 310-330-8535 or visit us at 801 S. La Brea, Inglewood, CA 90301. Friday, August 1, 2008. Young and Saved in America. Pastor Jeri will be started a new series Friday, August 8th 2008. Join us at 7pm.
twentysomethingccfc.blogspot.com
6952219. Twenty-Something Chicago | Just another blog…but awesome-er
Explanation to the Self-Explanatory. This blog is about being a twenty-something in Chicago. Hot Off The Press. Oh, and P.S. Or, more appropriately, hello Chicago! Oh, and P.S. I am not associated with a party planning company with a very similar name and lots of glittery people on its website. I’m a grittier than that…but not too gritty. Just doing this to avoid any legal ramifications in the future. You know, once this blog makes me rich and famous. Psssh. Or, more appropriately, hello Chicago!
twentysomethingchicago.wordpress.com
6952220. Welcome twentysomethingcoaching.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
twentysomethingcoaching.com
6952221. twentysomethingconfessions | the secrets, struggles and successes of a twenty something
From a Guys Eyes. The secrets, struggles and successes of a twenty something. August 23, 2012. What to do when you want someone you can’t have. Many of us have been in the position where we feel like we’ve found the right person to be with. They have everything that you would want from a boyfriend or girlfriend and… Continue reading →. August 22, 2012. Reasons not to be sad that summer is ending. August 17, 2012. I wish you were the one. August 14, 2012. Why do people cheat? August 11, 2012. 1) Hypocrite...
twentysomethingconfessions.wordpress.com
6952222. Searching for Something
Wednesday, January 30, 2013. Wow have I been slacking! Between working full time, Logan, and things around the house I don't have enough spare time to do exciting things to write about. :). Work is same old same old. A coworker is on a kick to get us to work longer hours. "For patient demand." Whatever. I took this job for the 8-5 hrs. I told them I can't do anything different. At least my boss seems ok with that. I always ask him where my baby went and he replies "I'm right here mommy.". I've been bad a...
twentysomethingcrisis.blogspot.com
6952223. Young,wild,and….Diabetic? | Tales of a twenty-something with diabetes
Young,wild,and….Diabetic? Tales of a twenty-something with diabetes. June 4, 2015. Studying Abroad….with Diabetes. Continue reading →. March 28, 2015. March 28, 2015. Dexcom Review….Nobody Asked You Patrice. Continue reading →. March 3, 2015. March 3, 2015. Continue reading →. September 12, 2013. Continue reading →. July 22, 2013. Recruitment and Type One. Continue reading →. July 11, 2013. July 11, 2013. Pump, pump, pump it up. Continue reading →. May 14, 2013. Continue reading →.
twentysomethingdiabetic.wordpress.com
6952224. Twenty Something Digressions
My advice (for what it's worth) on life, love and the pursuit of happiness. Thursday, December 15, 2011. And other Christmas Mysteries Revealed. Today it is 52-degrees and rainy. Chicago isn't looking a whole lot like Christmas. Lucky for me, the continual loop of Christmas music that plays at every store, cafe, bank and mall has refused to let me forget that the holidays are upon us. Yuletide carols being sung by a choir. And folks dressed up like Eskimos. Living in the city, I don't have a ton of ash t...
twentysomethingdigressions.com
6952225. TwentySomethingDisciple | intellectual/spiritual wanderings from a reform(ing)ed, emerging, gen-X-er …
Intellectual/spiritual wanderings from a reform(ing)ed, emerging, gen-X-er …. How Will Your Shed Your Latch (Matt. 23:1-12). Bull;December 20, 2011 • 1 Comment. Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples,. The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses’ seat;. Therefore, do whatever they teach. You and guard it; but do not do as they do. For they do not practice what they teach. They do all their deeds to be seen. By others; for they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long. For anyone wh...
twentysomethingdisciple.wordpress.com
6952226. Twenty Something | On Becoming an Adult
On Becoming an Adult. October 20, 2013. Slow Cooker Bacon Chicken with Mushrooms. It’s been slow cooker weather around here lately, and I pulled my five quart beast from the deep recesses of the top cupboard last week. I failed to post any delicious recipes though.… Continue reading →. October 1, 2013. I guess I’m feeling domestic this week, because I came home and made dinner AGAIN tonight….and cleaned up the kitchen! September 30, 2013. Easy Potato Ham Hotdish. September 24, 2013. Tuna Green Bean Bake.
twentysomethingdm.wordpress.com
6952227. Confessions of A Naughty Girl
Confessions of A Naughty Girl. Monday, August 20, 2007. Does This Merit Hives or High-Fives? Didn't think I was coming back, did you? Well, I wasn't so sure for awhile either. The bottom line is that I finally feel like I'm in a good place to share, so please, indulge my narcissistic habit of writing about myself and enjoy. And yes, I believe that this one might be different. How To Satisfy Him With The Secret Move He's Dying For You To Try.". Are you with me, people? What the hell do you mean by this?
twentysomethingdramaqueen.blogspot.com
6952228. Twenty Something Dreamer
This life is but a temporary one in comparison with eternity. These are my thoughts, as a sinner, who is saved by an Amazing Lord and Savior, here to serve until He takes me, and I'm left to serve my Lord for eternity. I like to talk. Ask me stuff :). Background Illustrations provided by: http:/ edison.rutgers.edu/. Posted 22, June, 2015. House Hufflepuff Pride. Nerd inspired. :) Twitter/Instagram: @kt christine Fashion/cosplay Instagram @flauntingfairytale. Posted 26, February, 2015. Go check them out!
twentysomethingdreamer.tumblr.com
6952229. twentysomethingfails | Just another twenty something trying not to FAIL.
Just another twenty something trying not to FAIL. Your only as sick as your secrets. October 26, 2012. Down at the river. September 15, 2012. What can I say that I haven’t said before? September 12, 2012. I’m finally able to blog after weeks with no internet and even though I’ve missed it I have sat here and stared at this screened trying to figure out exactly what to say. What can I say that I haven’t said before? Look at what I’ve done! 8221;, “It could be worse! Here’s another one for you! August 17, ...
twentysomethingfails.wordpress.com
6952230. twentysomething fashion blog
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
twentysomethingfashion.blogspot.com
6952231. This website is currently unavailable.
The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable. Please check back soon. If you are the owner of this website, please contact Technical Support as soon as possible.
twentysomethingfashion.com
6952232. Confessions From A Twenty-Something Fat Chick
Confessions From A Twenty-Something Fat Chick. The truth, as I see it, about being a Fat Chick living in a skinny world. Friday, July 20, 2012. Weight Does Not Equal Health. Now I know I am terrible with remembering who wrote what research and I'm even more terrible at remembering numbers (except for the ever important one I will write about a bit later on) so if you want the stats, the actual research papers (and most of the links to them) I suggest you peruse the awesome Ragen's blog Dances With Fat.
twentysomethingfatchick.blogspot.com
6952233. a twenty-something flight attendant
twentysomethingflightattendant.blogspot.com
6952234. Twentysomethingfoodie-Isms.com
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain. This Domain Name Has Expired - Renewal Instructions.
twentysomethingfoodie-isms.com
6952235. Twentysomething Foodie
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile.
twentysomethingfoodie.blogspot.com
6952236. Twenty Something Gentleman
All Things That Should Be Loved By A Twenty-Something Gentleman. Bunny Williams and John Rosselli’s 18th century country house in Connecticut. Old barn makeover by Penny Drue Baird. Architectural Digest. Star Spangled Cross and the Pure Field of White. The title is also a description of the second CSA national flag. Also interesting to note that it was (maybe? Published in Columbia, SC as well as Richmond, VA. Ldquo;pure field of white”.
twentysomethinggentleman.tumblr.com
6952237. Twentysomething Girl
twentysomethinggirl.com
6952238. twentysomethinggirlinsf 2
Template Simple. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
twentysomethinggirlinsf.blogspot.com
6952239. 20somethinggirlprblms
Welcome to our website. This is a constant work in progress, as is most of our adult life.SO please feel free to email me comments, suggestions questions and topics you want me to cover on the website and in the blog. Twentysomething.girlprblms.gmail.com. The list of tags is empty. Create a website for your business with Webnode. Website powered by Webnode. Launch your own website for free!
twentysomethinggirlproblems.com
6952240. TwentySomethingGirls.com is for Sale! @ DomainMarket.com
Search Premium Domain Names. What's in a Domain Name? Building your online presence starts with a top quality domain name from DomainMarket.com. At DomainMarket.com you'll find thousands of the very best .Com domain names waiting to be developed into first rate brands. We have been in business over 10 years and have sold more of our premium domains than any competitors. At DomainMarket.com we offer simple, safe and secure transactions for premium domain names. Your branding efforts will be much m...A pre...
twentysomethinggirls.com
6952241. twenty.something.girl | .all things beautiful.
PORE-fessional for your profession. make up base for the work place. September 23, 2014. Working in a hospital (as a radiographer) has not stopped me from doing a half decent job of my make up. I don’t go OTT but I do want to hide the fact that I’m ridiculously tired, especially by the end of the week. Apart from excellent skin care regimes, it’s hard to keep skin looking its absolute best during your working hours. So the hunt for the perfect primer/base. One word. AMAZING. It’s so light, matte. Prepare...
twentysomethinggirls.wordpress.com
6952242. Twenty-Something Gourmet – Eat Well on a Budget
Eat Well on a Budget. June 16, 2016. Continue reading →. May 23, 2016. Continue reading →. February 7, 2016. Clementine Vanilla-Bean Sugar Cookies. Continue reading →. January 22, 2016. Continue reading →. January 17, 2016. Lollipop Wings and Curry Goat at Mrs. B’s. Continue reading →. January 12, 2016. Continue reading →. August 21, 2015. August 21, 2015. Continue reading →. Clementine Vanilla-Bean Sugar Cookies. Lollipop Wings and Curry Goat at Mrs. B’s. Join 268 other followers. John L. Forester.
twentysomethinggourmet.com
6952243. Twenty-Something Gourmet | Eating Well on a Budget
Eating Well on a Budget. August 17, 2015. I love to make fresh, delicious spring rolls on a summer day. They are crisp, cool and refreshing. I go to my local Asian market for rice wrappers. 199 instead of the $6.99 charged by other retailers). Assembly is too simple. A little practice makes the process smoother but there’s really nothing to it. For a different texture, but I love the flavor combination of fresh vegetables with the sticky rice paper. Summertime Shrimp and Grits. March 25, 2015. I have a l...
twentysomethinggourmet.wordpress.com
6952244. Twentysomethinggrandma.com
twentysomethinggrandma.com
6952246. Twenty Something Granny
Friday, 7 March 2014. Canned crushed tomatoes or tomato paste. Canned or fresh diced tomatoes. Ground turkey or chicken. Beans (black, kidney, red, lima). Tempeh (fermented soy patty similar to tofu). Peppers (green, red, yellow, hot). Bay leaf (don't eat it). 1 Brown the meat with a little bit of oil in a large pot until it is fully cooked over medium heat. 2 Add the remaining ingredients and stir. 3 Simmer over medium heat until the veggies are tender (approx. 20-30 minutes). 3 Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
twentysomethinggranny.blogspot.com
6952247. The Twenty Something Guide
The Twenty Something Guide. The Twenty Something Guide. See All in Travel.
twentysomethingguide.com
6952248. "I can't even separate love from lust!"
I can't even separate love from lust! I surrender myself and create a tumblr. Here you will find a little piece of me. Hope you enjoy it. And using Jamie Cullum's words that inspires me with the name of the tumblr: "Leave me alone I'm a twenty something.". Social icons by Tim van Damme. Quando a sua atendente favorita volta e ainda traz a amiga suuuuper legal! 128525;😍😍😍😍😍😍 #GoPats #patsvsgreenbay #preseason #nflisback #happy. E com direito a molho especial. Delícia! Saladinha do dia pronta! Digam ...
twentysomethinggurl.tumblr.com
6952249. twentysomethinghome.com – Just another WordPress site
Just another WordPress site. July 31, 2015. Pray for us over here in Vacaville, California! So mr Ace got a hair cut today and needless to say he wasn't too thrilled about it. Mommy took way to long to get him into the groomer and if you know anything about Maltipoos', they mat like no other, so his poor … [Read more.]. July 23, 2015. July 19, 2015. Round up of life so far. Let me tell you the tale of a computer that became very sick and almost died on me! Yep, that my friends was my very own! Lot of exc...
twentysomethinghome.com
6952250. Untitled
twentysomethinghussy.tumblr.com
6952251. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
twentysomethingideas.com
6952252. twentysomething Indy – an online lifestyle magazine
An online lifestyle magazine. Food & Dining. Health & Fitness. Style & DIY. MILO, the Newest Duo Act from Fishers, is Here to Stay. July 31, 2015. Part alt rock, part indie, with elements of garage and classic rock thrown in for good measure. Hailing from Fishers, IN, MILO is a band with a mission and a quality sound to back them up. While relatively new to the music scene, MILO’s two members have been performing and building their solo careers for some time. Comprised […]. Tagged With: Indiana artists.
twentysomethingindy.com